Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mental Weakness,Brain Fag, Forgetfulness.

Brain fag, mental weakness, loss of Memory is the problems associated with mind. The reasons of these diseased conditions are caused due to old age, senile problems, Hormonal deficiency, under nutrition, debiliting diseases, sorrows, grief, unhappiness and unsatisfied life, genetics and various other reasons.
Some Medicines which are used commonly to improve and cure these Diseased condition are given below provided the symptoms matches.

Brain Fag:

Zincum Brome, 3 X : Fagness of mind due Business pressure and tension on mind.

Kali Brome, 3x: Brain fag of Business man dut to excessive involvement in Business activities and Business pressure on mind. hard work in business, inability to do any further mental work, trembling due to Brain Fag.
Zincum Met,3, 6: It has special effect on Nervous system., patient always vibrate his legs, tremor in the body, twitching of nervous system, Brain fag.

Picric Acid, 6: Brain Fag, neurasthenia, Exhaustion of Nerve- force, headache begins after slight Mental work, pressure on the mind. Headache may be in front part of Head, vertex, pain travel up to back bone. Always feels tired, Burning in spinal column,. These symptoms appear as soon as study and mental work is started. Weakness in legs and waist, lower part of the back, feels numbness in head, feels as if insects are moving on the skins, Throbbing headache, Reading and writing aggravate the problems, Feels uncomfortable with the eyes movement,
Amelioration with Rest, in open fresh air and tight wrapping around the head.

Nux Vomica,6,30: Symptoms of Picric acid and Nux Vomica very much similar, but in Nux Vomica there are some troubles in stomach, abdomen but in Picric Acid there is no associated troubles in stomach. In the morning problems aggravate.

Phosphoric Acid,1x: Cerebro-spinal exhaustion due to excessive work and Mental pressure, heaviness in head with little work load, numbness in whole body, vertigo and dizziness, disturbed and nervous thinking process, feels as if insects are moving on the skin, weakness in legs and waist but without pain, false burning sensation, semen discharge at the time of Bowl cleaning in the toilet.

Calcarea Phos,3: Brain Fag due to family pressure, after illness.

Phosphorus, 30: Brain Fagness, suddenness of Fag, Patient tall in structure, slim, weak and have narrow chest.
Anacardium,6, 200: In students fear of Examination, Student funk before examination, Not interested in any activities, does not interested to do any work, lack of confidence, absent mindedness.

Aethusa,3,6, 30: Students not interested in study, inability to think, to fix attention,. It removes the fear of examination from student and student can face examination boldly, confidently and become successful.

Silicia, 30: Excited Nervous system, weak heart, Timid, want of physical and moral grit, Brain Fagness are the main symptoms.

Sepia, 200: Brain Fagness due to one sided occupation and similar nature of job, Headache due to Mental pressure, Brain fag.
Lycopodium,30,200:Forgets to use appropriate word during conversation, mistakes during talking, Can not remember appropriate word in time, can not understand meaning of the text which are read, but can speak and deliver lecture on a serious topic where pressure on the mind is required.
Useful for Brain Fag and for old person.

Forgetfulness:

Acid Phos, 1x: First symptoms of Mental debility becomes visible and subsequently physical debility, Mental and physical debility due to rapid growth in children. Debility due to sickness, mental agony and distress, excessive sex involvement, loss of semen. Not able to concentrate in study and their activity, weak memory, not able to think properly, forgetfulness, forget every thing, Disappointment in life due to these weakness. and debility.

Baryta carb,30: Useful in physical and Mental debility andweakness in both children and old aged people. Awkward children, Both Mental and physical dwarfishness, retarded growth, tonsillitis, distended abdomen, always feeling of exhaustion, habituated of masturbation, unable to see face to face with unfamiliar person, shyness, emissions, Loss of memory, lacks of confidence, old people behaves like a child, memory weak ,not able to remember any thing. If old age is the cause of loss of memory, forgetfulness in that case it is beneficial to old people also similar to child.

Anacardium,6,30, 200: Brain fag, impaired memory, absent mindedness are the symptoms of this medicine. Forgetfulness due to exhaustion, mental work, more pronounced at morning hours,. Mental exhaustion due to excessive study at the time of examination and mind become funk. Student afraid of Examination and this fear make his mind funk.

Aethusa, 3, 30: Student not able to concentrate in his study, fearful of Examination.

Lac Caninum,3,30: Forget fullness and disturbed mind, undecided, After purchasing, forget to collect the goods, not able to concentrate, while writing forget to use proper and appropriate words.

Cannabis Indica: Q, 2X; Very forgetful, can not finish the sentence while conversation, talking.

Glonoine, 30: Very forgetful, unable to remember his name, street ,house number where he lives for last many years.

Medorrhinum, 200, 1M: Unable to remember and recall his name.


Thuja, 30, and 200: After getting up from sleep very forgetful but as time passes his memory improves.

Kalibichrome, 3x, 30: After getting up from sleep very forgetful but as time passes his memory improves. Symptoms similar to Thuja.

Mental Weakness:

Acid Phos, 1x: This is the best medicine for mental weakness. First symptoms of Mental debility becomes visible and subsequently physical debility, Mental and physical debility due to rapid growth in children. Debility due to sickness, mental agony and distress, excessive sex involvement, loss of semen. Not able to concentrate in study and their activity, weak memory, not able to think properly, forgetfulness, forget every thing, Disappointment in life due to these weakness. and debility. A very useful medicine for Mental and associated physical debility.

Anacardium, 6,200: Weak Memory, loss of Memory, exhaustion, absent- mindedness, Lack of self confidence, Useful for senile mental weakness, all organs becomes weak and do not function properly. It has a peculiarity that after meal all conditions improve, sensation of a plug in head, eyes, anus , kidneys and in other organs also.
Picric Acid, 3: Mental exhaustion, brain fag of student after hard labor, and due to this he is afraid of failing in examination,. This medicine removes this problem. Sexual excitement with Brain fag is a peculiar symptom of this medicine. Exhaustion due to mental work, exhaustion due to hot weather and during summer season.

Aethusa, 3,6,30: This is also a good medicine for Brain fag and mental exhaustion, Inability to think and to fix attention, Student who are afraid of the examination get much benefited and after its use takes interest in study and pass with good numbers. This is called funk remedy, remedy for bad mood..Publish Post Save as Draft

3 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete